SERVICES IN SUPPORT OF BUILDING CERTIFICATION
(LEED, FBGC, Green Globes)
Certification is the optimal way for a building owner to be guaranteed the building has achieved the intended level of sustainability. When an objective third party verifies your design, you know your team has reached their targets. The result is a healthier building with lower utility bills and with the best possible value.
We have developed an efficient LEED project management process to assist design teams, builders and owners in achieving LEED Certification. Through this process we guide the team to meet the requirements from design through construction phases.
Whether for an existing building, new construction, tenant fit-out or residential work, we are trained and prepared to provide a full LEED management package or services as you need.
These are the services we provide:
• Strategy and Planning
• Design Review
• Peer Review for LEED (stand alone services)
• Construction Documents, Specifications and Sub-Contractor
• LEED Certification Submission
• Construction Administration
• Contractor Documentation Assistance
• Micma International
• LEED for Multifamily, Commercial and Mixed-Use Projects
• Healthcare Projects